MONEY MAKING BUNDLE–
1: Make Money Flipping items
How does the idea of “finding something that you can resell to make a profit” sounds to you? That’s exactly what made Rob and Melissa $42,000 in 2015 working only 5-10 hours a week.
Yes, just 10 hours a week!
In 2016 they made $133,000 flipping items. some of the best-flipped items that they’ve done include:
- Door handle: Bought for $8, sold for $200 (+$192 profit)
- Double stroller: Bought for $90, sold for $380 (+$290 profit)
- Magnetic Machine: Bought for $5, Sold for $700 (+$695 profit)
- Exercise Bike: Bought for $100, Sold for $2,000 (+$1900 profit)
- Base jumping vest: Bought for $10, Sold for $200 (+$190 profit)
- Carousel Horse: Bought for $175, Sold for $1,299 (+$1124 profit)
- Patio set: Bought for $50, Sold for$2,100 (+$2050 profit)
- Autoclave: Bought for $100, Sold for$5,500! (+$5400 profit)
- Old radio: Bought for $15, Sold for $200 (+$185 profit)
You can learn how they made $133,000 here or you can directly enroll in their masterpiece online course.
UPDATE: $100 off to this course is applied!
This course is for the beginner to an intermediate reseller. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re ready to up your selling game, this course is perfect for you. CHECK OUT THE COURSE
2: Make Money Selling On Amazon
Jessica Larrew, of The Selling Family, explains how selling on Amazon may be a possibility for you. In the first year that Jessica’s family ran their Amazon FBA business together, working less than 20 hours a week total, they made a whopping $100,000 profit.
These members started seeing results from the first month joining the course.
The course comes with a lifetime access.
PRO BLOGGING BUNDLE–